Monday 7 November 2011

the land of golden sand

People might wonder why this blog is named 'land of golden sand'. Well,there is a reason behind that. I (Nafha Hussain) am from a country which is famous for its natural beauty, especially the sea and white sand beaches. Located in Indian Ocean, the country, Maldives, is a series of ancient corals that grew up around the sides of towering prehistoric volcanoes. These immense structure have long since sunk into the ocean, leaving behind coral islands of incredible natural beauty. 
After i came to Malaysia, i have traveled to few places in here. So far I have been to, Redang Islands, Langkawi, Afamosa Resort Malacca, Penang, Genting Highland and Camaron High lands. There were a lot to experience in terms of culture and its unique beauty. The major difference I found when compared with my home country's islands, here, in Malaysia, I did not see white sand beaches. Instead, it is mostly gold, which I adored and it was amazing. :) That is why we chose to name this blog as 'the land of golden sand' 
Truly, I love being here in Malaysia.
the Genting Highland, loved it here 

ready to go into the air, @ Langkawi

Me in Redang Islands 
finally, me n Umar in Malacca
in Penang 
in Camaron Highland

No comments:

Post a Comment